Friday, July 10, 2009

The Beginning

The more my courage grows, the more I want to write about more than just the physical and emotional realms of my life. What about my spirituality and my sexuality? What about all the other things that make me human? Today I will begin to share everything.

It isn't like that any monuments will be made to commemorate this life of mine. No books will be written or movies made with me as the main character. I will fade into eternity as a woman who once walked vibrantly on this beautiful earth and then, after I have lived long enough, I will die and the memory of my life will fade like an old photograph. Most of the people that have lived aren't remembered after all.

Hence, I will share my life in it's entirety while I'm living it. I don't know why I would want to keep it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment