Monday, May 11, 2009

post numero uno

Okay, I'm not a blogger; I'm a lover. 

Here's the deal though, my life is about relationships and as I picture myself wandering the globe for the next few years, I don't want to lose anybody! Or maybe I don't want to be lost myself... anyways, this is my attempt at an online photo-album/journal in the form of a blog to keep you (whoever you are) close to what's happening in my universe. 

In 6 days I graduate from college.
In 28, I leave for Ukraine.
In 84, I'm back, officially homeless and unemployed. Though when all the world is filled with friends, I'm always at home. 

When I return in August, ideally I'll have a job ready somewhere, but I haven't found one yet. This hasn't raised my blood pressure too much but I'm starting to look much harder than before. I'm applying at international schools across the world and school districts around the US. I think I would really love being an art teacher. I'm also looking into positions in residence life (like a hall director at the university level), internships with design companies and even the possibility of film school for motion design. 

It's unfortunate that cloning hasn't been perfected because then I could do everything. Or maybe I'll believe in reincarnation, pick something for this life and save all my other wonderful choices for another one. Ha!




1 comment:

  1. you are loved :)

    amazing bloggin face by the way...ha!

    ReplyDelete